top of page

Order Process

Global Map


Customers can contact Lam Thanh through various platforms such as websites, social networks, email, or Lamthanh’s offers to customers (applicable to both new and old customers).

Our sales team will be in touch within 48 hours and discuss information regarding payment terms, MOQ, product characteristics, etc., and then make a counter-response to customer's requests.  


Lam Thanh will provide Proforma Invoices for customers to check and confirm. If the customer places a deposit, Lam Thanh will proceed to production upon receiving the payment.



Customers can review and respond to the offer. In case customers are interested and intend to place an order, we're happy to further assist.


Lam Thanh will follow up and complete orders on time. Before the date of shipment, we will discuss shipment information with customers. 

Lam Thanh will contact the Customer's Agent/ Forwarder to arrange a booking and then carry out packing/ loading according to the confirmed shipping schedule. Lam Thanh will send a copy of the shipping documents via email to the customer.



Lam Thanh will follow up the payment progress of the customer: After receiving the balance payment, we will send the original documents by Express Courier or request the Forwarder to release the goods to the customer.

Lam Thanh will track orders and collect customer feedback after the goods have been successfully received. 


Payment Terms

We offer two payment options:
- Letter of Credit (LC) at sight
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT): 30% advance payment (DEPOSIT) upon order confirmation, with the remaining 70% due within 7 days of receiving the copy of shipping documents via email.

Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)

Our MOQ is 01 (one) 20' DC container for each shipment, with at least one pallet per style/color.
For Less than Container Load (LCL) shipments, terms will be discussed case-by-case.  

Delivery Term

FOB  - Ho Chi Minh Port

Sample Policy

We has noticed that many of customers prefer to examine the color and shape of our products before placing an order. So that we are always willing to send samples for customer's reference if they have request. And in this case, customers will be responsible for covering the cost of samples and freight charges. This is our general policy then we can discuss in detail for each customer once receiving a specific sample list.

Quality Control Procedures

We have stringent quality control procedures at every stage of production.
QC processes are implemented from order creation to production control, delivery, and storage.
ERP software is utilized to ensure precise monitoring and control throughout the entire process.
These terms and policies demonstrate Lam Thanh's commitment to providing quality products and services while offering flexibility and support to its customers.

bottom of page